Medicare 101 – Virtual Workshop October 15
MEDICARE 101 Virtual Workshop
Exclusively for The Aerospace Corporation employees and retirees
Whether you are about to retire or already enrolled in a Medicare health plan, knowing more about your Medicare benefits can give you an advantage.
This workshop will:
- Provide easy-to-understand information about Medicare.
- Explain the different parts of Medicare (Parts A, B, C and D).
- Explain the different enrollment periods.
- Explain the late enrollment penalties associated with Medicare.
- Help you understand some of your health care options after you retire.
- Give you an opportunity to ask a Medicare expert so you can get answers to your Medicare questions.
Thursday, October 15, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
2. Enter your name and email address (or registration ID).
3. Enter the session password: SeptMedicare101
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link https://kponline.webex.com/kponline/k2/j.php?MTID=t253997a7e5990be2fc99cef21a70c1e5
To join the session by phone only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call 408-418-9388 and enter the access code.